Background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Darling Baby

I just thought I'd share about my little family tonight since I don't have any pictures of my current projects.

"Peanut"

Hubby and Son: Aren't they cute?
My son is an intelligent 22-month old who, last night, woke up at 3:00am screaming.  I happened to still be awake, so I went to check on him (he has been sleeping through the night since 2 months old, except when he is severely ill).  He actually was ok last night, but he would not stop crying, especially when I would answer his "where daddy?" with "daddy's nigh nigh" (daddy's sleeping).  When he hadn't fallen asleep by 4:00am, I brought him into our room and put him in bed with us ("us" meaning: husband and 2 of our cats).  Peanut stayed awake until about 5:00am, talking to himself and occasionally seeing that I was asleep and would wake me up by poking me in the eye.  He also started to pat me on the back and stroking my hair, which I do for him to calm him down.  Needless to say, I did not get much sleep or knitting done as a result.  But, I can't complain because who's heart wouldn't melt seeing such a cute face?  Peanut is even cute when he's fussy, which isn't often.  :)

Coming Soon
More project progress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment