Background

Friday, September 16, 2011

Peanut Models His New Vest

Current Projects
  • Peanut's Fall Sweater Vest:  I loved making this vest for my son and hopefully I'll have a good response on Etsy.com for this vest.  This was the first time I used Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino and was happy that I did because it was so great to work with.  I made a special trip out to my parent's Bed and Breakfast to visit and take photos of Peanut in his vest so that I could have some excellent pictures to post on Etsy.  Here are some highlights from his first photo shoot:

Warming Up for the Camera
Gave him a truck so he would sit still
Distinguished Gentleman
Back view of the vest
Side view
My dad told him to say hi to the plant, so he did just that!

Don't forget to check out Cherished Moments on facebook and twitter (momentswi) and also take a look at Peanut's Vest listed on Etsy.com!

Coming Soon
More socks?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment