Background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"The Dude"

Current Projects
"The Dude" Sweater
My husband has been going on and on about the movie "The Big Lebowski" since I've met him.  When I started my most recent yarn collecting phase, he hinted that he wanted me to knit him "The Dude" Sweater.  I initially told him, "No way that's gonna happen, it's too difficult."  Mainly meaning that I wanted to work on my own projects.  Then, yesterday, to test out our new printer, my husband printed out the pattern for the dude sweater made by Andrea Rangel.

http://web.me.com/andreaknits/Site/Blog/Entries/2009/9/22_the_dude.html
So yes, I took the hint and pulled some wool yarn out of my stash.  I am now secretly making "The Dude" and hopefully will finish it by Father's Day.  If not by then, I will give it to him for our 3rd wedding anniversary coming in August.  I think he'll like it.

Coming Soon
Pictures of progress on "The Dude"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment