Background

Friday, May 13, 2011

So little time

Photos of completed projects
Ribbed ankle sock

Entrelac Sox

Cherries and Berries
Handdyed yarn

Peanut's Sweater Vest
Current Projects
Summery Socks
I am currently working on some summery socks.  They're going to be ankle socks as well with an interesting pattern that is actually painted on the yarn.  I am using a 3 weight baby yarn called Cuddle Muffin.  Pictures to follow once completed.  They should not take any longer than 2 days to complete.

Cherished Moments "Logo"
My husband designed a nice image to put on the new website once it is launched.  I can't wait until the new site is finished.  I'll be keeping that one a secret for the time being.  :)  I'm working very hard on making sure the site design is something I am happy with.  These are a lot of the things I enjoy doing myself.

Coming soon
Brainstorming ideas for summer fashions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment